Please read carefully the following Terms and Conditions of Use before using this website.
Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions of Use, then you should not use this website.
Thrive Biotics reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Your continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of revisions to the Terms and Conditions of Use that might be made, so please check this page regularly.
Terms of Sale
- Thrive Biotics reserves the right to revise the pricing of its nutritional supplement products at any time and without advance notice.
- Thrive Biotics’ nutritional supplement products are shipped according to the standard methods of shipping in place at the time.
- If a product is received in damaged condition, then it should be reported immediately by calling the store directly or via email.
- If a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then Thrive Biotics should be notified within three (3) business days of receipt of the shipment.
- If a customer places an order online and then subsequently refuses to accept delivery of the order for reasons that are attributable to customer error, then the customer can be assessed a restocking fee and the shipping charges.
- Product returns must be pre-approved by the Thrive Biotics team and received within 7 business days of authorization of the return. Only items with an explicit guarantee may be returned for a refund, all other item returns must be processed with the original manufacturer of the product by contacting them directly.
- Thrive Biotics must receive a returned product before a credit for the returned product can be issued.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned products.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in the best interests of Thrive Biotics to do so.
Terms of Guarantee
- Only products explicitly advertised with a money-back guarantee are eligible for return due to performance failure. Performance failure means the product did not improve any situation it is advertised to assist with. Our team may call to have a consultation with you during your use of the product to assess results. A confirmation email outlining the consult is sent to you after each purchase. After communicating with our team about product failure, all bottles purchased must be totally empty as proof of use as directed. No returns will be accepted if you do not respond to any of our attempts to contact you.
- Products are only guaranteed for 90 days after the date of purchase.
- Allergic reactions to our products are not protected by our guarantee as we are unable to guarantee how each individual’s body will react to every ingredient in our products.
- Inability to follow the instructions or advice will prevent the client from receiving a refund.
- No refunds will be issued until our exit survey has been completed.
- Unopened items with seal in tact are eligible for refund only after our staff determine the reason for return. However these returns are still subject to a restocking fee of 20% of purchase price.
The content of thriverxs.com, including text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors, and all other content, should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction and is offered on an informational basis only. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being, including but not limited to the following:
- Making any adjustment to any medication or treatment you are currently using.
- Stopping any medication or treatment you are currently using.
- Starting any new medication or treatment.
The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available to the authors, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
None of the supplements listed on this site have been approved by the FDA, nor does Thrive Biotics assert that any supplement on this site is intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency service immediately. If you choose to utilize any information provided by thriverxs.com, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Allergy & Sinus Health
- Arthritis & Joint Support
- Beauty & Skin Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Children's Health
- Cold & Flu
- Digestive Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Liver Support
- Mental Health Support
- Pain Management
- Sexual Health
- Sleep Aids
- Smoking Cessation
- Substance Abuse Support
- Thyroid Support
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Weight Loss