Pro Bono is formulated to increase skeletal strength and also support healthy bone density. Maintaining a healthy mineral density is vital for bone mass and eminent quality bones. Multiple factors contribute to maintain this mineral density including lifestyle, stress levels, smoking, physical activities, hormonal setup of the body and so forth. Creating a balance in healthy diet, lifestyle and consuming bone-building vitamins and also minerals optimally is essential to preserve bones.
Pro Bono comes in the form of powder packets or capsules. It is a unique blend of following components:
It is the most underrated mineral in bone health. Chemically and physically it bears the properties of calcium and provides natural support by increasing osteoblasts formation and also decreasing osteoclasts formation in the bones.
Daily recommended dosage of calcium intake through diet or dietary supplement is 1000-1500mg. calcium exist as hydroxyapatite in our body and also provide support in bone formation. Pro Bono is composed of calcium citrate-malate, and also calcium hydroxyapatite, to improve optimal bone health.
Nearly 50% of magnesium in the body is in the bone. It helps the bone health by increasing calcium absorption in the body which act as a cofactor in the activation of alkaline phosphates and also support the conversion of Vitamin D3 in the body. Magnesium deficiency is very common and the factors contributing can be long-term stress, excessive use of alcohol, soda, salt and also coffee.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol):
Vitamin D present in Pro Bono helps in calcium and also phosphate absorption from the gastro intestinal tract. It is a steroid vitamin and plays a vital role in bone health.
Vitamin K1 (Phytonedione) & Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone):
Vitamin K along Vitamin D3 boosts the calcium absorption in the body by binding it with bone matrix. It synthesizes a protein named Osteocalcin that helps to transport calcium and also properly embedding it in bone tissues.
Boron in Pro Bono is a supplement that improves bone health by reducing the urinary excretion of calcium and magnesium and increasing the blood levels of 17 betaestradiol and also testosterone in postmenopausal women.
Other tracer elements present in Pro Bono are:
- Vitamin A (as Betatene Natural Mixed Carotenoids, Palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP).
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- Pro Bono formulation includes Strontium that is most under rated yet most effective component in bone health.
- A trio of Vitamin D, Calcium, and also
- Vitamin K synergizes bone density support.
- An ideal blend for bone health and also women’s health.
- Safe in use for people allergic to Gluten, Artificial colors , flavors and also yeast
- Convenient, Multi-faceted Bone Building Protocol
- It strengthen the skeletal frame
- Promote the healthy Bone Density
- Helps in Bone Re modeling
- Bone Remodeling
- Provides a Co Skeletal Strength
- Promotes Healthy Bone Density
One pack of Po Bono daily is recommended to use or as prescribed by your physician