Here Are The Best Ingredients
For Natural Hair Restoration
Hair follicles are living things, and they need the right environment to grow. Minoxidil is a drug that can help you achieve hair growth through topical application. While Minoxidil is not a cure for baldness, it does provide some hope for those who want thicker and fuller hair! Minoxidil mainly works by stimulating blood flow in your scalp which helps stimulate healthy hair growth. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on the scalp, which reduces irritation and itching – another factor in preventing or delaying male pattern baldness!
Natural hair growth occurs on its own, but some people may choose to speed up the process. Minoxidil is one of many ingredients that can be used in order to help with this process.
Minoxidil is believed to stimulate blood flow to the scalp which also speeds up growth of new cells that eventually grow into strong, thick hair strands. Minoxidil has been proven effective on both men & women for re-growing their own natural hair!
Minoxidil works by opening potassium channels which stimulates a protein called “Cyclic adenosine monophosphate” to be released. Once released, cAMP goes to work and stimulates hair strands to lengthen by rapid cell reproduction. Minoxidil also increases the length of your anagen (growth) cycle, which is when new hairs are produced from follicles in a resting phase. Minoxidil can help increase this time by about 25%.
But did you know there are other ingredients besides Minoxidil which you should consider when trying to grow your hair naturally? Although there are quite a few that fail miserably in delivering results, it shouldn’t discourage you from trying to re-grow lost hair. It only takes a bit of research to find what works and what to avoid. The rest of this article will help guide you on which natural ingredients are reliable, how they work, which ones to avoid and even where you can find a reliable source for rapid, natural hair restoration.
Here are the best hair restoration treatments on the market today:
Some examples of natural ingredients include sandalwood, lavender and rosemary essential oils. Believe it or not these oils are just as potent as Minoxidil. In fact, the oils used in your hair restoration treatment can increase blood flow to your scalp and help with stimulating healthy hair growth! Plus they smell great too!
– Lavender oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and astringent which means it helps to cleanse the follicles of any stubborn bacteria that may be slowing down natural hair growth. Lavender also helps to improve circulation, increasing blood flow to the scalp and can have a synergistic effect with Minoxidil to produce faster results. The coolest may be that Lavender has a calming effect which will help you relax while you wait for your mane to grow out! Since controlling inflammation is key to hair growth and Lavender should be added to your hair-care routine to reduce inflammation in the scalp.
– Peppermint oil is used for its anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reduce swelling in your hair follicles. This allows Minoxidil more access into the area where it can start promoting hair growth!
– Rosemary essential oil has been found to have several positive effects on your scalp, including reducing inflammation and increasing blood flow.
– Sandalwood has been found to contain several compounds beneficial to hair growth. These include ursolic acid, which has been found to reduce testosterone levels. Testosterone reduction is used by many as a hair loss treatment because it blocks the effects of DHT on your scalp! Sandalwood essential oil has also been found to be effective against other types of fungi that can cause fungal infections in your scalp. This is because it has antifungal properties within its chemical makeup. Once the fungus is destroyed, the inflammation from it is gone and your hair follicles can heal for regrowth.
– What’s DHT you ask? Dihydrotestosterone (or DHT) is an enzyme byproduct of Testosterone that causes inflammation, follicular damage, and hair loss. Dihydrotestosterone attaches itself onto special receptors found inside dermal papillae cells located near the base of human hair follicle roots. If enough DHT accumulates at these sites, inflammation builds up causing the papilla to shrink. Fortunately, Sure Gain hair serum contains all the best ingredients to help reduce and control DHT production!
While Saw Palmetto works to control DHT, it can alter Testosterone production and is not recommended for people with prostate issues. It can also cause nausea, cramping and diarrhea if taken in high doses. Men in particular should consider these side effects before trying hair treatment which include Saw Palmetto as an active ingredient.
Other drugs like Finasteride are routinely prescribed for hair restoration, but Minoxidil is usually cheaper, safe for long-term use, and can be found over the counter. Be advised: Finasteride can disrupt hormone balance and thus is difficult to use on a long-term basis.
Ketoconazole Shampoo – This shampoo contains an ingredient called Ketoconazole which has been shown to be highly effective as a hair treatment for both male and female pattern baldness. It works by reducing levels of DHT, and fungus.
Caffeine Hair Loss Shampoo – A study published in Dermatologic Therapy showed caffeine was able to reduce shedding up to 50% after just 28 days of application! Caffeine reduces inflammation within your scalp which encourages healthier cells and a better environment for hair follicles to grow.
Finally, Pumpkin Seed Oil has been shown in studies to be effective at treating alopecia areata which is an autoimmune disorder that causes sudden hair loss due to inflammation of our follicles. This oil can also help with DHT buildup and will nourish your scalp for healthy hair growth!
Even though Minoxidil is widely used in most hair growth treatments, there are several natural ingredients that support reliable hair growth. Essential oils have shown to be one of the best classes of natural ingredients because of their high potency. Highly potent ingredients like essential oils are often utilized by manufacturers of hair growth products because of their lack of side effects, low cost, and reliability of producing desirable results.
When searching for hair growth treatments, don’t limit yourself to Minoxidil. Make sure you are using a formula which also includes natural ingredients for better and faster results!