COPASETIC Soothes Pain on Contact
Pain is important in our lives as it is an important indicator that something is wrong with our body but nobody likes pain and some pain can really become a pain in the ass. Pain that comes of a sudden develops over a long time, and decides to live with you is the kind of pain that have driven people over the edge. This kind of pain has led people to take an overdose of painkillers and die. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that more women are dying from painkiller abuse than men. Since 1999, deaths from prescription painkiller overdoses among women have increased by more than 400% in women compared to 256% among men.
Because body pain comes in different forms and is different in individuals, proper pain management is very necessary. It is important to understand whether your pain is acute or chronic.
Acute pain comes of a sudden mostly due to damage to tissue such as bone, muscle, or organs, and doesn’t last a long time. Chronic pain is usually a result of long-term illness, such as osteoarthritis; it lasts longer than acute pain and is generally somewhat resistant to medical treatment.
Proper pain management would demand that you see a doctor for the right prescription when faced with either acute or chronic pain, but there’s a painkiller that works without necessarily
seeing the doctor and of which you can never die from an overdose. That painkiller is COPASETIC.
What is COPASETIC?
Copasetic is a scientifically proven topical painkiller that stops pain short and gives you fast relief. It is trusted pain management for all kinds of pain.
It is easier than drugs because it penetrates right down to the pain, preventing you from closing your eyes to swallow pills and waiting for it to absorb to begin working. Copasetic starts working instantly!
Copasetic is also stronger than any pain reliever you may have used in the past because it combines two botanicals with a powerful effect against inflammation. Research has proven one of these botanicals to be more potent than traditional anti-inflammatory agents!
What are the Active Ingredients That Make COPASETIC so Powerful?
What makes Copasetic stand out from other pain management applications is its natural ingredients. Copasetic is made from the smart mixture of Pure Copaifera Officinalis, Helichrysum, and Peppermint Oil.
Here are the medicinal benefits of these active ingredients:
1. Pure Copaifera Officinalis – the Oleoresin and leaves of Copaifera Officinalis relieves pain, reduces inflammation, kills germs, kills bacteria, kills fungi, inhibits tumor growth, dries secretions, heals wounds, and protects gastric. 2. Helichrysum – the Helichrysum italicum plant is generally found in the Mediterranean and southern Europe. The oil and dried flowers from the plant are used for medicinal purposes. They have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties and helps reduce allergies, fight colds and cough, treat skin inflammation, heal wounds, reduce muscle and joint inflammation, and correct digestive disorders.
3. Peppermint Oil – Peppermint is an aromatic herb that grows naturally in North America and Europe. Its oil, when extracted, is used for medicinal purposes. Peppermint oil can be used to treat irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, and common cold and headaches; as well as serve as relief from itching, and muscle pain.
The Reasons Why COPASETIC Work So Well
Dr. Eric Zielinski, a notable health researcher, explained that one of the reasons why COPASETIC provides the most effective natural pain relief is because one of its botanical ingredients has
powerful anti-inflammatory effects and it also blocks the detection of painful or injurious signals to the brain.
Therefore, applying COPASETIC is almost like getting an anti-inflammatory and numbing dose all at once –only there are NO SIDE EFFECTS at all.
Another and one of the best reasons why COPASETIC works so well is its healing nature to the skin. In as much as Copasetic reduces inflammation and pain, it also helps to increase your skin’s collagen, clear scars and brown spots on your skin and kills germs.
So, polish your smiles and get it ready for when you begin to see the areas where you apply COPASETIC look healthier and youthful again. Chemicals like Aspercreme, Bengay, Blue Emu, or Capsaicin which make up some tropical pain management application can all irritate or damage the skin with repeated use but not COPASETIC!
The Advantages of COPASETIC
Do you fully understand why Copasetic is the best pain management application for you? If you don’t, here’s a highlight of the benefits of Copasetic:
· It starts to work on contact and shows noticeable relief in minutes
· It targets pain right at the root
· Copasetic reduces soreness, stiffness, natural swelling and more painful discomfort of the body
· 1 bottle of Copasetic goes a long way to give you lasting relief as it takes only a few drops of the potent formula to work on your pain
· It helps to soothe stinging and itchy skin
· Copasetic gradually vanishes blemishes on the skin and removes all traces of injuries.