Generically known as Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Buffered C comes as an optimized blend of Calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate, and also Potassium Ascorbate. Buffered C, fulfill the Vitamin C requirement of the body, supporting muscles, bones, and also joints functionality. Naturally, this vitamin can be found in variety of fruits and also vegetables. However, modern agriculture system has depleted the soil nutrition and in turn the products produced are not organic. All of this makes it difficult to fulfill the daily Vitamin C requirement of the body solely from food. So, Vitamin supplements like Buffered C are recommended to ingest orally.
The product comes in the following three forms for oral use:
- Extended-release capsule:
- Chewable tablets
- Powder form
All the forms are designing to ensure the release of Vitamin C in one’s body for a more extended time.
How to use:
- For a chewable tablet, chew the gum orally.
- For the Extended-Release capsule, please do not open the capsule and swallow it right away.
- It has in Powder form, mix the powder in a glass of liquid or use it over soft food.
- It improves skin health.
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system
- Boost immunity
- Because of its alkaline nature, it is friendly to digestive tracts.
- It helps to reduce joint and muscle inflammation.
- Combat the Vitamin C deficiency of the body.
- It helps to regulate hormonal balance in the body.
- Efficient in maintaining healthy blood sugar level.
It is recommending to take 1 capsule/tablet/sachet of Buffered C daily or as prescribed by your physician.